CONTEAM DONATES 10% OF ALL PROFITS TO ORGANIZATIONS FIGHTING TO STOP THE CYCLE OF EXPLOITATION AND PREVENT HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Did you know...
- At 8 years old, Reaksmey was sold by her family into sex slavery…because her family needed the money, so she needed a “job”.
- On June 21, 2006, Reaksmey and six other girls were rescued by Agape International Missions. In 2010, she traveled to the United States to testify against her trafficker. And now, Reaksmey and her husband live in Cambodia, where she can minister to young girls who were once just like her.
- Cambodia is a stronghold of child sex trafficking. Because of severe poverty, it is not uncommon for families to sell their children into slavery, just to make enough money to survive.
- AIM works to stop the cycle of exploitation and prevent human trafficking by rescuing, restoring, and reintegrating survivors.
- Conteam is partnering with AIM to reintegrate young women rescued from trafficking, so they never have to return to the life they were forced to live before.
Join the team. Made for meaning.
“Speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves, for those who are left without help. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” Proverbs 31:8-9