CONTEAM DONATES 10% OF ALL PROFITS TO ORGANIZATIONS COMBATING EXTREME POVERTY WORLDWIDE
Did you know...
- Around 10% of the world’s population lives in extreme poverty - that’s living on $1.90 or less a day.
- Globally, 2.5 million children die in their first month of life - that’s 7000 newborn deaths every day.
- In 2017 one child died every five seconds from causes that could have been prevented.
- More than 160 million children are at risk of continuing to live in extreme poverty by 2030.
- More than one billion children don’t have the basic things they need to survive - like clean water, good nutrition, and safe shelter.
Around 10% of the world’s population lives in extreme poverty. That’s living on $1.90 or less a day. Because of this, we’ve made it our mission to donate 10% of our profits to organizations combating poverty worldwide. To begin, we’ll be teaming up with Compassion International. Compassion’s Survival Priority Initiative provides care and assistance that will save the lives of mothers and babies who are facing the most acute threats around the globe.
Join the team. Made for meaning.
“Speak up for those who cannot speak up for themselves, for those who are left without help. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” Proverbs 31:8-9